Wednesday, August 6

w.bloggar

I am testing the w.bloggar windows application to publish to my blog directly. At first, I am not able to understand how the Title of the post can change. Lets see if this works.

Sadly enough, it doesnt work as I desired. I guess its back to the blogger platform only. Earlier, I had tried ScribeFire, which did not fire at all!!

On Biggie's suggestion, I tried out Windows Live Writer ... its pretty cool, just the thing I was looking for. Infact I might just get addicted to it!! Surprising that google has not come out with anything like this :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try windows live writer. I have used it and it worked very well (with wordpress)

Unknown said...

Does it have blogger comaptibility?

Unknown said...

Hey! it works beautifully!! THanks Biggie :)

Hypnos said...

Windows????

Unknown said...

:)) .. I know.. its part of the live suite!

Hypnos said...

the question my friend is, why were you looking for a *windows* application? oh, i forgot, you use ubuntu ;)