Saturday, April 5

D-Wars

If you think IMDB is just a collection of people trying to manipulate people into watching movies they want them to watch, then think again.

Yesterday, I bought tickets for D-Wars (Dragon Wars) the movie released today. Just when my tickets were confirmed online, I checked out the IMDB rating .. 3.8 !! No worries, I reassured my friends into thinking that IMDB does not fit into the "Indian context".

Today, I have seen the worst sfx movie ever. One question to the movie crew ... Why?

Highly recommend give this movie a skip. You wont live to regret it.

PS - Check out the user comment on the imdb page of this movie. Its so apt, that I wish to copy paste it here!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Watch 21 and The Bank Job.

Unknown said...

Ash, is it Watch or rather dont watch :-)

Hypnos said...

"Watch" Race :)))))

Unknown said...

Definitely watch. And double qoutes as Lucifer did for Race. :))

Unknown said...

hahaha ... ill take both of your "advise" guys :-)