Saturday, July 19

Wanted

It was quite a while since I had seen a movie, and I was kind of desperate to watch one (it's almost an addiction now!!).

Had heard from Harshu, that Wanted seemed a good movie, very well, lets give it a whirl I thought. The movie is action packed!!! Let me tell you ... some of the stunts have you saying Woowwww!! and Yowzer!!!

The essential story revolves around a secret clan of assassins who can bend bullets and accelerate their heart rates for higher adrenalin secretions.

Just one word for some of the stunts ... unbelievable!! Go watch them for yourself.

On a sidenote - This is a medical fact, at higher heart rates, your perceptiveness and reflexes increase, but it takes a toll on your body. I had read it somewhere.

3 comments:

Harshaja Ajinkya said...

I m surely gonna watch it;)

Unknown said...

1] Dark Knight
2] Hamlet 2

Did you watch Wall-E yet?

Unknown said...

Watched Dark Knight... Wall-E is being downloaded :)