Monday, April 20

Vision

I am not going to throw up corporate gyaan into your face. Today I met up with a very good friend of mine; over a cup of coffee, he tells me – I have a vision. A 2020 vision.

Upon hearing this I went into “corporate mode”; with the mission, vision thingy … before I could dwell any more deeper into those buzzwords, Nikhil stops me. He tells me that he has no idea what jargon I was spewing, but he has a clear well defined vision towards which he intends to work. The manager within me came forth and suggested that maybe he should outline a plan and start reaching towards that goal, since at the moment he did not have a clear idea as to how he is going to get there.

But what impressed me is that he had a vision. How many of us have a vision about what we want to do in 2020?

3 comments:

Jainuine said...

To scale mount everest...
bolne mein kya harz hai...afterall vision hi to hai...
:)

Unknown said...

Vision realize bhi kar sakte ho. I am waiting to see if Sharma points out the correction in your vision :D

Hypnos said...

Theek hi to hai... isme correct karne wali kya baat hai?