Tuesday, June 10

Sarkar Raj

Went yesterday to see the movie. Let me come out clean at the outset itself ... I have not watched Sarkar, but still I thought that I should give this one a look see. The film starts where the last one has left off ... now with Sarkar being one of the strongest forces in Mumbai and in the country as well.

The movie is a good Indianization of Godfather ... a lot of the scenes look like nice copy-pastes of Godfather II. Except the last bit, the movie shows off the acting capabilites of the Bachhan parivar, at the same time, RGV gets to show off his brilliance as well. A must watch for Godfather and Sarkar fans.

2 comments:

Interval said...

Very few sequels are worth watching, let alone mentioning. After this one, I can't wait for Sarkarni Raj.

'Ek Çhai Lana'

what a beautiful ending. Watch Sarkar Raj at Interval.in:

http://www.interval.in/videos.php?id=21377

Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Lol @ interval. Seriously, that was a nice touch.